Classroom Course Duration: 3 days
Online Course Duration: 3 months
For course dates, fees and location please see our calendar.
This training course describes the process an operator may use to develop a pipeline integrity management program. It includes methods for determining the remaining strength of corroded pipelines, risk assessment and integrity management of offshore and onshore pipeline systems.
The course is based on onshore and offshore integrity related documents such as ASME B31.8S, API RP 1160, ASME B31G, DNV-RP-F116, API 579 and API 580.
Suitability – Who should attend?
Pipeline and plant engineers and inspectors including Inspection, Corrosion, Materials, Integrity, Maintenance, Process and design engineers.
Training Course Content
- Integrity Management Program Overview
- Gathering, Reviewing, and Integrating Data
- Risk Assessment
- Integrity Assessment
- Responses to Integrity Assessments and Mitigation (Repair and Prevention)
- Integrity Management Plan
- Performance Plan
- Communications Plan
- Management of Change Plan
- Quality Control Plan
- Determining the Remaining Strength of Corroded Pipelines/Fitness for Service
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
LifeTech Engineering Ltd.
Enterprise Centre, Exploration Drive,
Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, UK - AB23 8GX
Phone: +44 (0) 1224 824112
General & Service Information:
- API 571 Corrosion Certification
- API 579 Fitness for Service Assessment
- API 580/581 Risk Based Inspection
- Asset Integrity Management
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Certification
- API 570 Piping Certification
- API 580 RBI Certification
- API 653 Storage Tank Certification
- Corrosion Control in Upstream
- Corrosion Management System