LifeTech Engineering Ltd is an active oil and gas Asset Integrity Management (AIM) company providing specialist engineering services, training and software products throughout the entire asset life-cycle.
- We deliver high quality integrity engineering services to manage risk, reduce costs and improve plants efficiency & productivity.
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS)
- Plant Life Extension
- Fitness for Service (FFS)
- Remaining Life Assessment
- Corrosion Management
- Corrosion Risk Assessment (CRA)
- Computerize Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- We deliver specialized industry training courses related to the integrity management.
- We provide proprietary software packages including RBLX for RBI, FITest for FFS, FUSION for asset life extension and gEAMain for CMMS.
Our services, training courses and software solutions will assist our clients maintain their facilities in a safe and reliable manner.
We are based in Aberdeen, UK, which known as the oil capital of Europe. Aberdeen is an ideal place from which high-quality services can be provided to the major oil and gas operators around the world.