Lying by 120-meter water depth on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS), the Martin Linge oil and gas field is located halfway between the UK Shetland Islands and the Norwegian coastline, 150 kilometres west of Kollness near Bergen.
What we did:
LifeTech Engineering was involved in establishing integrity management and performing Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) on Martin Linge Platform, Jacket and Pipelines. Our scope of work includes:
- Develop procedures, implementation of Corrosion Management, Integrity Assessment and Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) on Martin Linge project for TOTAL in Norway, including assessment of:
- Subsea Pipelines;
- Topside Pressure Vessels and piping using FAME+ RBI Software;
- Flexible Flowlines;
- Flexible Risers;
- Topside and Subsea Structures; and,
- Define Inspection plans
- Define measuring point locations on Isometric Drawings
- Develop WSEs (Written Scheme of Examinations)
We received very good feedback from the client.