Location: Aberdeen, UK
Apache operates Forties field (Forties), Beryl, Ness, Nevis, Nevis South, Skene, and Buckland fields.
As part of their operations, they wanted to maintain the integrity of their assets.
What we did:
- Corrosion engineering on Apache subsea pipelines connected to Beryl and Forties Platforms
- Development of Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS)
- Development and implementation of the CMS (Corrosion Management System)
- FFS Assessments
- Life Extension Assessments of Pipelines and Pressure Systems
- Prepare and update Corrosion Control Schemes and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Coordinate and liaison with the other Corrosion Management (CM) team members regarding pipeline corrosion mitigation and monitoring activities.
- Responsible for the execution of CM work processes including CRAs, control scheme development, system performance monitoring, trending,
- significant event logging etc.
- Review Inspection queries and Corrosion Monitoring reports
- Initiate and coordinate material failure investigations
- Prepare corrosion assessment reports
- Implement and track other risk-reducing actions
- Contribute to pipeline remaining life assessments after ILI and other non-destructive testing
- Initiate and coordinate remediation activities
- Provide input to chemical injection programme
- Contribute to Integrity Action Plan development
- Ensure Corrosion Modelling results are updated
Prepare Annual Corrosion Report